A highly effective body peel mandelic acid body peel for home use with a potent combination of alpha & beta hydroxy acids for the treatment of body acne, discolorations, razor bumps & keratosis pilaris (KP).
Fade skin discolorations and reduce acne with this powerful and effective mandelic acid peel for home use. Also contains salicylic acid, skin lighteners Vitamin C & Licorice extract.
- This effective home mandelic acid peel delivers serious results, and is exceptional on exotic skin tones.
- Safely lighten pigmentation and regulate melanin production while maintaining smooth healthy skin.
- Peel is formulated to produce fast results.
- Adjusted for compatibility with darker skin tones
- Cleanse skin with recommended Melanopeel Cleanser
- Prepare skin with Peel Penetration Enhancer
- Apply Peel as directed by your clinic
- Neutralize with our home Peel Neutralizer
- Follow with our Dermal Recover Argan Serum or Tranexa Microneedle Serum to quickly replenish the epidermal layer and soothe irritation.
- For best results, see your physician for stronger in-office peels and treatments.
- • Significantly improve:
- * Acne
- * Rough skin
- * Acne scars
- * Melasma
- * Uneven skintone
- * Skin discolorations
- * Keratosis Pilaris (KP)
- * Lightens skin
- * Aging skin / wrinkles
- * Sun damage
- * Blackheads / whiteheads
- * Ingrown hairs & razor bumps (face, bikini)
- * USE: Evening time, 1-4 times a month.
- * Face & body use.
- Read more about the science behind mandelic acid.
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid naturally derived from bitter almonds. Mandelic is derived from the German word “Mandel” for bitter almonds.
Mandelic acid is strongly antibacterial, and with it’s high safety profile has even been used as an oral antibiotic. In the treatment of skin conditions, mandelic acid has several unique properties that make it desirable and effective in transforming the skin.
- Mandelic acid is naturally antibacterial, and the most powerful antibacterial alpha-hydroxy acid. This is highly beneficial for patients with acne & folliculitis.
- The molecular structure of mandelic acid is a larger than the other alpha-hydroxy acids. It therefore penetrates slower, is less irritating, and has a better safety profile.
- Because of it’s good safety profile and low irritation potential, it can be used on very dark skin, sensitive skin, and rosacea-prone skin.
- Mandelic acid being a hydroxy acid, loosens cell-to-cell contacts on the skin’s surface and exfoliates rough skin cells. This results in smoother, softer skin.
- Mandelic acid decreases abnormal skin pigmentation by down-regulation of melanocytes, the cells that produce melanin. The result is a more even skin tone with some skin-lightening.
- It is also an excellent antioxidant and antiaging chemical peel.
Sunburn alert: Use daily SPF 30+ mineral sunscreen when using this product.