Melanopeel’s clarifying Mandelic Salicylic Acid Toner is designed for acne prone, oily skin with large pores.
This Mandelic Salicylic Toner is antibacterial, fades skin discolorations, clears – acne razor bumps, ingrown hairs, blackheads, whiteheads, reduces oiliness, shrinks and clarifies pores. This unique toner deep cleans and exfoliates with remarkable skin lightening properties. A unique blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids is boosted with Vitamin C, Green tea, and aloe vera. This toner instantly freshens and luminizes the skin.
Uses of our Mandelic Salicylic Acid Toner:
- Clear acne
- Brightens skin
- Fades discolorations
- Helps improve melasma
- Evens out skin-tone
- Tightens skin and pores
- Anti aging / reduces wrinkles
- Treats sun damaged skin
- Clears acne with it’s antibacterial mandelic acid
- Treats razor bumps / Ingrown hairs
- Controls oily skin
- Dissolves black & whiteheads
- Refines pores.
Directions: Use 4-5 days a week. Dispense onto cotton ball. Wipe away dirt, oils makeup, and impurities. Safe for use on face, neck and body. Caution: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult your physician if irritation occurs. Keep away from children. Sunburn alert: Alpha and beta hydroxy acids should be used with protective daily UVA/UVB sunscreen.
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid naturally derived from bitter almonds. Mandelic is derived from the German word “Mandel” for bitter almonds.
Mandelic acid is strongly antibacterial, and with it’s high safety profile has even been used as an oral antibiotic. In the treatment of skin conditions, mandelic acid has several unique properties that make it desirable and effective in transforming the skin.
- Mandelic acid is naturally antibacterial, and the most powerful antibacterial alpha-hydroxy acid. This is highly beneficial for patients with acne & folliculitis.
- The molecular structure of mandelic acid is a larger than the other alpha-hydroxy acids. It therefore penetrates slower, is less irritating, and has a better safety profile.
- Because of it’s good safety profile and low irritation potential, it can be used on very dark skin, sensitive skin, and rosacea-prone skin.
- Mandelic acid being a hydroxy acid, loosens cell-to-cell contacts on the skin’s surface and exfoliates rough skin cells. This results in smoother, softer skin.
- Mandelic acid decreases abnormal skin pigmentation by down-regulation of melanocytes, the cells that produce melanin. The result is a more even skin tone with some skin-lightening.
- It is also an excellent antioxidant and antiaging chemical peel.
Sunburn alert: Use daily SPF 30+ mineral sunscreen when using this product.
There are no reviews yet.