A non-whitening sunscreen with extreme benefits. Contains peptides, antioxidants, is anti-aging, and hydrating. An excellent protective day cream which also aids barrier membrane restoration.
A broad spectrum sunscreen that blocks UVA/UVB rays, infrared light, HEV blue light, & harmful visible light. Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. SPF 30. Can be used under makeup & on sensitive skin.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Contains: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Octisalate, Octinoxate, Avobenzone